I am a Yogurt Fan, I also try out new yogurt brands in the market. However I always feel worried when the ingredient list in a small tub of yogurt looks like the it contains more chemicals than dairy produce. So I started making my own flavoured yogurt by mixing fresh fruits and plain yogurt. This recipe is refreshing and light, great for husbands who wants to impress their wives!
Greek Style Yogurt, 400ml
Fresh Mango, 2
Honey or Sugar for taste
1. scoop out the mango flesh, trim around the stone to remove bits of flesh.
2. In a blender, pour in yogurt, and the flesh around the stones, as well as flesh of 1 mango, blend until well mixed. Taste and sweeten with honey or sugar as desired.
3. slice flesh of remaining mango lengthwise into stripes
4. pour blended yogurt onto a soup plate, garnish with mango stripes fanned out.
- Use other fruits for different flavours: Strawberries, Oranges, Peaches, Bananas
- Greek Style Yogurt is thicker and creamier than normal yogurt